Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lunch and Two Movies

(Thursday, Oct. 1, Somewhere Over the Atlantic). Our five course luncheon was served while I was in the middle of watching "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" and finished up with a glass of port about two-
thirds of the way through a quirky John Malkovick" flick called The Great Buck Howard."

\At 3:15 pm, London time, we are flying south of Greenland at 499 mph, 33,000 above the planet, 3 hours and 52 minutes into the flight with 3,500 miles yet to go before reaching home. Our ETA is 2:10 PDT,
about seven hours from now.

The cabin lights have long since been turned off and most of the passengers in the First Class cabin are snoozing peacefully away.   Time for me to turn my seat into a lie-flat bed and join them.

(Sent from my (Sent from my iPhone after landing at SFO).